I had a notice of a Firewall breach from the adobe flash player installer/uninstaller. I blocked it but could you tell me what it was so I can know what it's about and go from there.

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a notice of a Firewall breach from the adobe flash player installer/uninstaller. I blocked it but could you tell me what it was so I can know what it's about and go from there.

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ moved from Installing, Updating, & Subscribing Acrobat to Installing Flash Player]

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ONLY authorized way to get Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If you receive a notice that you need to update while visiting a web page, and a link pops up, that is MOST LIKELY a site that has been hacked and what you are seeing is not an official Adobe link

If you think you need to update, go to the link above

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not enough information to give you a useful answer.  "Firewall Breach" doesn't tell me anything useful.  I'd need to know what the technical specifics are of the request that your security tool found objectionable.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines