• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have a windows computor that has a built in flash but it is dead

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what to do to get back to the Farmville game. I put 11 years into this game and they flash dyes and so does my game.  anyway

to get back into my game and pick up where I left off?  I am sad without this wonderful game

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

The people who made Farmville closed it down. Even if Flash came back, it is gone forever. Info here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?s=announcements&f=important-announcement&l=en

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The people who made Farmville closed it down. Even if Flash came back, it is gone forever. Info here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?s=announcements&f=important-announcement&l=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to the FarmVille game on Facebook, it states:
"This Game Is Going Away Soon
FarmVille will no longer be available after December 31 (2020) because it runs on Adobe Flash, which is going away. After that date, you won't be able to play the game and any in-game purchases will expire. You can continue playing until then or try another game by the same developer."

The new game suggested is FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines