• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having an issue playing a MMO RPG browser game

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! First of all,I have no idea if that's the right place to ask for help,but I hope someone would give me an advice.

So,I'm playing that game for 2+ years now and I've never experienced that problem before. The problem is - I play the game,I decide to open a new window to play some music and when I return to the game, I usually find the screen blank or staying in the same position without moving. Sometimes I return to the game and everything is OK,but in most cases it's the way I described. So each time that happens I have to restart the window with the game,so it gets back to normal,which gets really annoying. The problem is from 3-4 weeks I guess.. I would be really glad if I receive some help or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue! We recommend you to switch to the latest Flash Player build 26.0.0.131, if not already done so. Also, please reply with the following details:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
    • If applicable, provide a direct link to the site exhibiting the behaviour being observed
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system - Windows 7

Web browser - Chrome,version 59.0.3071.109

Flash Player version - 26.0.0.131

Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible - Like I said in my first post: I play the game,open a new window and when I come back,the screen is blank and I refresh the window.

A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem - You can't open the link of the game while I'm logged in,because it's going to take you back to the main page. But here is the main page of the game if needed - Гордостта на Таерн - Браузър MMORPG игра .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is someone going to answer soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no simple answer based on the symptoms you're describing.  A large MMO is a complex piece of software, and the game developer is really in the best position to debug the problem and determine whether it's an issue with their code, or a language-level issue with Flash Player.

In terms of things that you can personally control, it would be interesting to know if the problem you're experiencing is specific to Chrome, or if it also affects other major browsers (Firefox, IE and Chrome all use very different versions of Flash Player).  It's very possible that you'll find that one or more browsers is unaffected.  Any fix to Flash Player will happen on a timescale of weeks or months, so checking your available options is definitely a faster approach.

We're not hearing widespread reports of similar symptoms across major games at this point, and we'll usually know within 24-48 hours if there's a major problem that wasn't caught in our internal testing or the beta program.

You could also try disabling hardware acceleration, which is described in the guide below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried with Firefox and it doesn't even let me go to the main page of the game,it says I have to install Adobe Flash,which I already have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't know any problems with games at this point?

So please look at:

"Eingefrorener" Server - Seite 2 - Shakes & Fidget - Das offizielle Supportforum

Shakes & Fidget is with about 50 Millions registered users a major game. International.

Or you look at this one:

Google Groups

(User ascordiv) Settlers-online is a major game. International.

This are NOT all of the games involved. This are only two "major" Browser games.

The Problem startet with updating to Chrome xxx.109. Now also Edge and Firefox are "infectet", due to the automatical update of Flash with Win 10 as operating system. And all of the browser start freezing the games after updating Flash.

Maybe a Win10 error? Not in Fact. it also happens with Win7. Maybe the grafic adapter? No, doesn't matter whether AMD, NVIDIA, Intel Embedded ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines