• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with flash player 32

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help, How can I change where the flashlog.txt is saving?

This is the default place "TraceOutputFileName=%HOMEDRIVE%\logs\flashlog.txt" but I need to save it in another place, I tried to change it in that line but it doesn't works, please help me.

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Error , FAQ , How to , OS , Performance , Product issue , SWF , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While this flag worked historically, Flash Player's ability to write to the disk is generally going to be mediated by the browser's sandbox.  Effectively, that means that we're only going to be able to write where the browser allows us to write.  That's unlikely to be anywhere outside the default directory where we write logs.

I'm curious about what you're trying to facilitate.  We might have a better suggestion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to save the log file in another location, because it's saved in the profile of the users of the company and these profiles are temporary, when restarting windows these are deleted, where I try to change the path is in the mm.cfg but it keeps on \c$\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines