• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to talk to a real person

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help I need a phone number to talk to a real person to help resolve Flash Player install problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't offer free phone support for Flash Player. You need to purchase a support program. The following link wiill show you what paid support options are available.

http://www.adobe.com/support/programs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link for individual support

http://www.adobe.com/support/programs/individuals/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us some information, and someone will be able to help you here in the forum.

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

What is the problem you are having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did-adobe did not.  I am an elderly woman who just wants to edit her old pictures.  I bought Photoshop 13 and downloaded it.  It shows up on an icon but if I try to use it I have to re-download every time.  I now have Yosemite as my operating system on my Mac.  Will that matter.  Why can't a customer chat with someone?  Today my son-in-law brought me a copy of Photoshop 8.  Will I have the same problems with that?  I can follow step by step verbal instructions but I am an audiotory learner and when I get a full sheet of "so early" instructions my brain freezes.  I cannot do it.  Does Adobe not realize that some of us will have a hard time?  Am thinking about returning this mac and going  back to PC.  I installed 3 film programs with no trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You're posting a Photoshop question on a Flash Player forum. Please post your comment in the Photoshop forum and someone there should be able to assist your.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines