• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I still need Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm... so I use an app on my computer that needs Flash Player to run, I use the app daily. The app is Gacha club (please don't laugh) and I was woundering if anyone might have any way to help.. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life in July 2017, three and a half years ago, giving content creators time to migrate their Flash content to a different technology. Some have migrated, some are in the process of migrating, some won’t migrate.  Contact the creator of the content you are attempting to view to find out their plans for their content.

For reference:

For enterprises

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life in July 2017, three and a half years ago, giving content creators time to migrate their Flash content to a different technology. Some have migrated, some are in the process of migrating, some won’t migrate.  Contact the creator of the content you are attempting to view to find out their plans for their content.

For reference:

For enterprises that are dependent on Flash Player, there are a couple options available to keep legacy applications alive. 

Technical details can be found in the Flash Player Admin Guide, including Enterprise enablement feature: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if there is a new version of the app. It looks like it might be for phones only now? Go look at the website of the company that makes Gacha club.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines