• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i went into my flash player 32 bit and found that the section for my updates is not highlighted so i can go in and change any of them settings... when i go into a game and click into the flash player settings... i look for the updates... gives me a hightl

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on windows 10....  I have flash player version 26,0,0,151 installed..... when I go to the control panel and then find flash player 32 bit....  I have the settings.. storage... etc.... all the settings I can get into and I can change their settings.... except the UPDATES... its not highlighted... so I cannot go in and change the settings .... when I go and play my game on facebook... and right click and then click check for updates.... it just tells me the version I have .. so I click on the settings manager and then into flash drive help and then click on

• To specify if and how often Flash Player should check for updated versions, you use the Global Notifications Settings panel.   .... all I get is
  • The requested URL /support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager05.html was not found on this server.   this is on google chrome as well as when I play my game on EDGE.... 
  • so all I am trying to do is get into the updates so I can change the settings..... thank you

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Chrome and Edge have Flash Player built into them, and so may not follow the Adobe update feature. Check with Google and Microsoft to see if there is an update to Chrome or Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Control Panel item you are referring to is the Flash Player Settings Manager.  It is not Flash Player plugin itself.  The Settings Manager is a 32-bit application, but the settings affect both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Flash.  Both versions are installed on a 64-bit operating system as some browsers are still 32-bit, even though the OS is 64-bit.

Version 26.0.0.151 is the latest version available.

Please post a screenshot of the Settings Manager Update tab.  See https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot for assistance

The Settings Manager page you are referring to was removed as Google manages the delivery of Flash Player for Chrome, so there is no need to have it for Chrome.

I don't understand what you mean by "when I go and play my game on facebook... and right click and then click check for updates.... it just tells me the version I have .."  Right-clicking on Flash Player and selecting 'Check for Updates'  from the context menu launches the browser to Adobe - Flash Player which show the version you have installed and the latest version of Flash for the various supported platforms.  If you did not have the latest version installed the version widget would indicate that the version installed is not the latest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines