• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to uninstall Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to uninstall Adobe Flash Player on my computer because I have an Icon that appear on my screan which prevent me from seeing all taht is written on the screan. I looked and search all over on my computer to find this program but I find ABSOLUTLY nothing. Where is it on my computer ? I have no idea. Since, I received this Icon of Flash Player, it must be on my computer, n'est-ce pas ? I try to contact the company but it is IMPOSSIBLE. I went on the support team, still no answer... I find this Community Guidelines because I'm desperate to find someone that can help me. And worst of all, I don't speak English and it is just en English. No French. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Flash Player uninstaller is available at the following locations:

Note that Adobe's Flash Player uninstaller does not remove any browser-embedded version of Flash Player.

• For Chrome: Per the Chrome Flash road-map Google removed Flash support from Chrome in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  Upgrade to Chrome 88 to have the Chrom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Consult your browser's documentation about removing plugins.

2. Use your operating system to uninstall programs  -- Win Control Panel or Mac Finder.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player uninstaller is available at the following locations:

Note that Adobe's Flash Player uninstaller does not remove any browser-embedded version of Flash Player.

• For Chrome: Per the Chrome Flash road-map Google removed Flash support from Chrome in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  Upgrade to Chrome 88 to have the Chrome-embedded Flash Player removed from your system.
  • Windows 8.x/10: Microsoft has released an update, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4577586/update-for-removal-of-adobe-flash-player, to remove the IE/Edge embedded Flash Player ActiveX Control. This page contains a link to the Microsoft Update Catalog, which contains 38 files for the different Windows versions and architecture.  Make sure you download the correct file for your Windows version and architecture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines