• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE11 does not respond to mouse click after initial screen, flash player game, but it worked before!

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer was powered off a few days ago without proper shut down.  Since then, I cannot play this flash player game in IE11.

http://www.newstarsoccer.com/nssmobile.php

It responds with initial mouse click selection to go to the next screen, but then it stops responding to mouse click even though the screen highlights the button when clicked.  All worked well before the power down.

I have updated flash player to the most current version.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled IE11.

The same game works flawlessly in Chrome, but not in Firefox either.  Note that all these are on the same computer.

If I use a different computer, the games WORKS in all browers, Chrome, Firefox, and IE11.

Did the unintended power down somehow corrupt some flash player file/registry?  I have removed all cookes too.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not an expert, but probably a hard shutdown would've been beneficial. It probably corrupted the flash player file/registry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines