• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible to install flash on ie11

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why does it prevent me from installing flash player in ie 11 and in the other browsers yes, I tried everything. I want to install it in ie11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

In addtion to OPs comment, all browser's block/disable Flash Player by default.  This is most likely what you're encountering.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for more information on unblocking/allowing Flash in the various supported browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 8 or Windows 10, you cannot install it because it is already there as part of Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addtion to OPs comment, all browser's block/disable Flash Player by default.  This is most likely what you're encountering.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for more information on unblocking/allowing Flash in the various supported browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have deleted it and reinstalled it, but it does not appear in internet options-manage add-ons, so I want to install it again and I do not get the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... which Windows version do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10 pro last version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explorer in Windows 10? It is impossible to install it, and if you uninstall it you have to use a special Windows tool that removes it forever (no undo is possible). So what do you mean by "deleted and reinstalled it"? Are you maybe not using Internet Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Te voy a contestar en mi idioma. Realmente eres un ignorante. Ie viene
integrado con windows 10 lo que ustedes hicieron fue desactivarlo. Para
siempre?? diganló, idiotas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines