• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inability to install Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the newest Mac book pro and I tried downloading flash so I could watch tv shows online, and I complete all the steps until it gets to "plug-in settings". That is where I mess up, because the application never pops up like it is suppose to. I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I complete all the steps until it gets to "plug-in settings"

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  If the installation completed without error, the Flash is installed successfully.  Most browser's disable Flash by default and the user has to enable it.  You didn't mention which browser you are using.  The tech note Flash Player Help has links for enabling Flash in various browsers.

If you have the latest version of Chrome, ignore the link in the tech note and go to Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If you have Safari 11, ignore the 'Enable Flash in Safari' link in the tech note and see my reply (comment #3) at Adobe Flash Player macOS High Sierra   We're in the process of updating the 'Enable Flash in Safari' tech note with the Safari 11 changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines