• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incompatibility flash player (under chrome and opera) with Mac os High Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contact you because I have a problem with flash player on Chrome and Opera since the update mac os high sierra (10.13) i have a message on a yellow band saying to activate flash gold i have already done the manipulations and nothing changes Capture d’écran 2017-10-20 à 11.31.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You posted the same issue at Flash Player Compatibility with OSX High Sierra ? Oct 2, beginning with comment 3.  At the time, after investigating, I replied "This appears to be a static message, displaying even when Flash is enabled.  It shows for me after I enable Flash Player, following the instructions at http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2016/12/browser-support-chrome-version-55.html  and was able to play the game, even though the message continued to display."

Please ensure you have enabled Flash in the browser:

If you have questions about the message in yellow, please contact Zynga, the content provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the beginning of the month the worry was on chrome but I have the same problem with Opera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same reason - static content - meaning it's there, regardless if Flash is enabled or not.  Based on your screenshot, Flash does appear to be enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is my screenCapture d’écran 2017-10-21 à 12.47.15.png

if the problem does not come from flash player could you explain to me why I have the screen that skips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on my macbook air:

safari paddle

the games do not pass or very bad on chrome, opera and firefox

the game screen jumps on opera

and after that is not flash that has a malfunction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Apple who confirmed that my mac and its software are up to date even adobe and that the concern came from home because I have the screen that jumps on opera in addition to the yellow band

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking - this is a duplicate of Flash Player Compatibility with OSX High Sierra ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines