• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install adobe flash player

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I need to install adobe flash 10 or better on an LG stylo 5X. I have tried everything for 4 days. When i click on the link it tell me i need flash to use the link...well duh. I desperately need to watch these videos and take a test after each to renew my license. I work in an assisted living helping people and i need it done by sometime tomorrow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

This is an Android phone. There is no Flash for Android. You cannot watch these videos on your phone. On a Windows computer (not a Mac) you can watch them until 31 December, then Flash Player is dead forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps.  Although I think you may need to use another browser.

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/lg/lg-stylo-5/faq/tips-tricks/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-o...

Also Flash Player will be permanently discontinued after Dec 31st.  Find a website that doesn't use Flash content.

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an Android phone. There is no Flash for Android. You cannot watch these videos on your phone. On a Windows computer (not a Mac) you can watch them until 31 December, then Flash Player is dead forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines