• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install FlashPlayer version 32.0.0.207

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team  - I m not able to install FlashPlayer version 32.0.0.207 on my servers , I have downloaded the agent from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions ​but the .exe package which gets downloaded , installs the agent from the browser . My first query is , What if the Proxy is disabled on the server end , How do we do an offline installing . Second query is  , I m getting an DLL missing error while manually installing the agent . Below is the error :

Error 1723. There is a problem with this windows installer package . A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run.

Can someone help me fixing this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using the online/shim installer that downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.

It sounds like you're attempting to distribute Flash Player within your organization/network. If so, you'll need to obtain a Flash Player distribution license (free for the vast majority of use cases).  For more information, and to request a distribution license, go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution and select the appropriate distribution option.  Ignore the first option, as it'll put you right back where you are now.

Error 1723. There is a problem with this windows installer package . A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run.

I'm not familiar with this error with regards to the online installer.  This sounds like a MSI error, which the online/shim installer doesn't use.

What Flash Player type (ActiveX Control for IE, NPAPI plugin for Firefox, or PPAPI plugin for Chromium-based browsers) are you using?

What Server version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't really recommend running Flash Player on Windows Server, but at minimum, you have to have the Desktop Experience installed.  If you don't, that's probably why you're missing DLLs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines