• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook, I am not sure the system number or anything. I am using a website that says flash out of date when I try to use it so I click the link and follow the download instructions and it seemed to work but when I go back to the website it still says flash out of date and will not load. I tried to call customer service but they refuse to help and referred me her. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go to Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the same browser where you are trying to access the website and click on "Check Now" button. It will give you details of the Flash Player version installed and if it is the latest version or not.

If you are on the current version then the website is giving you false alarms.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To find out what OS version, click on the Apple icon in the upper left of the main menu and then click 'About this apple'

What browser, including version, are you using?

What is the direct link to the site in question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines