• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation fails on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue with the December update to FlashPlayer.  It does not install and the workaround is to install and earlier version and disable security protection.  Consequently, unless I really need FlashPlayer, it is always disabled.

Device: Mac Pro early 2009

Safari: Version 11.0.3

When problem reported in December, Adobe staff thanked me for the bug report but evidently they have either not tried or not succeeded in fixing the bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You're only other post to the forums appears to be failed install flash player v 28 in Mac OS  on January 13, 2018.  Adobe staff asked you for log files, but there isn't a follow-up post providing the files, unless they were provided via private message, and the public post was not updated.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to follow-up with the other staff member until next week.

Does the installation fail with a visible error?  If so, what is it?  Please provide all four log files (Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, pertinent sections of the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log files) as listed in the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ. 

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines