Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Flashpalyer Mac

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've just dowloaded the Flashplayer installer but when I install the programm It puts the icon on my desktop; even if I try to drag it in the Application folder it became just an alias. Moreover during the installation sequence the program never ask me where download the application so I can't understand how to put it in the Application folder. 

Can anyone help me ? 

Thank u 

Anthony 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want install flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josea,

I'm not genuinely expert but as I've done u can dowload freely and install Flash player from this link:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Best

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser plugin, it is not an 'application', thus doesn't install to the Applications directory.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html, step 4, for instructionst to install Flash Player after downloading the installer file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank u for answering Maria

Best

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines