Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Issues

Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the flash player through Microsoft edge but it never worked and I checked the troubleshooting options adobe provided me with but still didn't work. I uninstalled it from my computer and now am trying to reinstall it but every time I go to there official site it only gives me the troubleshooting options and won't let me install it. What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I uninstalled it from my computer and now am trying to reinstall it but every time I go to there official site it only gives me the troubleshooting options and won't let me install it. What do I do?

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE/Edge on Windows 10, and aside from purposely unlocking and deleting the files, there is no easy way to uninstall Flash Player for IE/Edge.  Due to the embedding of Flash Player in IE/Edge, it is considered a component of the browser and a separate installer is not available.  You may be able to restore Flash Player in IE/Edge by running Windows update and installing the update that contains Flash Player for IE/Edge.  If that doesn't work you may need to reset Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines