• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation problem Flash Player, warning at 53%

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i try to install flash player, it show me a warning at 53% without any error code. and the only things that i can do is exit installer.

Have you any solution?

I've just try subinacl too

Thanks

TOPICS
Error , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system and browser are you installing Flash Player for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi. Windows 7, the browser is Mozilla Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following installation log files for the same installation attempt (you may need to re-run the installer for this):

Adobe_ADM.log saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

FlashInstall log file(s) saved at:

32 Bit Windows:

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log

64 Bit Windows:

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log

If this is a 64-bit OS, both files are required.

Upload the files to Document Cloud (see https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/how-to-share-a-file-using-adobe-document-cloud/td-p/4787...) or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require account login to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

The installation is failing because it's failing to delete the Flash Player Settings Manager.  Unfortunately, it's not logging why this is happening.

Please try uninstalling Flash Player, using the uninstaller posted at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

If there's an error during uninstall, provide an updated FlashInstall32.log file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. it appear an error during the uninstall operation..

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Ab06db7f5-f025-40e9-8312-b469...

the uninstaller says me that the flash player settings manager is open... but really its closed.

I've verified it in the control panel!

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haven't you a solution? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply.

The error is due to the failure to delete/uninstall the Flash Player Settings Manager.  Usually this is due to a file system permission issue, however, the log file you provided does not indicate why this is happening.

Please try to manually delete the file C:\Windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

If you're able to delete the file, you should be able to proceed with installing the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todo ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply...

Problem solved thanks to Maria too

I don't know how it was possible but there was something in my pc that not permitted administrator rights... after many days of test i was able to solve the problem...

Thanks to everyone helped me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you were able to resolve the permissions issue to resolve the Flash Player issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines