• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation will start shortly

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install Adobe Flash, the following message appears: Setup will eat soon, and it will not go away. It is all the time with this message. Also you get a 32 Bytes version of Adobe installed on my Windows 10 64, I can not uninstall in any way. I've already downloaded the Adobe stills and nothing has ever tried to delete the folder and nothing too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You're post is difficult to understand. For the installation error, please post a screenshot.  See How do I attach a screenshot? for assistance.

Also you get a 32 Bytes version of Adobe installed on my Windows 10 64, I can not uninstall in any way.

You're most likely referring to the Flash Player Local Settings Manager saved in Control Panel > Flash Player.  This is not the Flash Player plugin.  To go Control Panel > Programs and Features and you'll see the installed Flash Player plugin, except for Flash Player AciveX control as it's a component of IE/Edge browser.   Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE/Edge and the embedded version cannot be uninstalled as Microsoft considers it a component of the browser.

I've already downloaded the Adobe stills and nothing has ever tried to delete the folder and nothing too.

I don't understand what this means.  What is "downloaded the Adobe"? Adobe is the company name, there is no product named 'Adobe'.

Please provide the information in the following format, and be detailed/specific so that we may be able to assist you:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines