• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed lastest flash and 2114 game centre appeared

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after installing the lastest flash, i have also recieved AT THE SAME TIME this 2114 game centre.

tried uninstalling it and i can not get rid of it.

the name: shanghai jiansheng network technologly

this is the website  2144游戏中心_2144游戏中心官方下载-2144游戏网

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi robinpms

When did this happen to you?  There was an issue with users were getting this installer in error, however, it was fixed several hours ago.  Instructions for removing 2144 Game Center are posted at Uninstall 2144 Game Center

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i had this happen on 13/6/18.

i tried several times the instructions on the link you advised and could only get to step 3.

i click ok but there is no window popping up for step 4. (and i also checked behind all other windows.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you again try selecting 2144 Game Centre from Control Panel?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, from control panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce the scenario at my end. Once you click on uninstall from Control Panel, could you mention the detailed steps you followed. Did you try restarting your machine once and then following the steps?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see comment #43 at Re: Adobe update on 6/12/18 include 2144 game center 4.1.7.111  and see if that solution works for you.

The step to go to AppData-Roaming-2144 is the C:\Users\<YourUseID>\AppData\Roaming\2144 directory.  AppData is a hidden directory, if it's not visible, just manually enter it in the address field.

<edit>

This issue has been fixed and should not happen in future updates.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I FINALLY   uninstalled the 2144 game centre.

i had to restart my computor several times, each time trying to uninstall until it worked.

Instructions for removing 2144 Game Center are posted at Uninstall 2144 Game Center

what a complete waste of time

thanks everyone for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines