• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waiting  for aprove Distribution Lincese, to deploy 3000 PC`s.

its been 2 months since I apply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reply from noreply@adobe.com comes with a password-protected PDF attached.  In all of the instances I've looked at in recent history, the email has been blocked at the recipient's network by a perimeter email filter.

I'd be more than happy to request a re-send of the license, but you should probably talk to your email administrator to ensure that you'll be able to gain access to that email.

If you can send me a private message with the email address that you used to apply (just click my username), I'll be more than happy to pass that along to the licensing team.  They typically turn requests around within a day, but again, if it's disappearing into a black hole on your side, simply resending without working with your email administrator probably isn't going to improve the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

resolve, email is  been release by webfilter,

Thanks Got it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know that you have got the license

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i dont know how u can solve this. sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines