• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing an older version of adobe flash player

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I need aid in installing an older version of adobe flash player. I have uninstalled the latest version rebooted my computer and have successfully removed it however when I try to install an older version from the archive I am unsuccessful and I receive this message -

A required file

(C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_27_0_0_187_Plugin.exe:5)

could not be written due to insufficient permissions

Please help I require the older version to access certain parts of MMPORG game I like to play and this is very distressing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We do not recommend using older versions of Flash Player. Do you see any issue while playing the same game with the latest version of Flash Player. If yes, could you post a screenshot of the issue you are seeing. While installing Flash Player, go to downloads, right click on the installer and select Run as administrator option.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error you're getting usually indicates a permissions issue with the registry and/or file system and a file that needs to be removed can't be.  To confirm, I'll need to review the Flash install log files.  Please provide the following 2 files:

• C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
  • C:\Windows\SysWow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log

Upload both files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

As my colleague mentions, we do not recommend using old versions of Flash Player, especially on internet connected systems, as they contain security issues that have since been fixed.  For a list of these, see the Flash Player Security Bulletins at Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines