• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player makes my computer crash!!!!!

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm recently using my old laptop and I am facing a really annoying problem. When I install Adobe Flash Player, my computer works normally but the moment I restart it, it gives me a critic error that makes the computer restart after one minute and this keeps happening in loop till I restore the system. Does anyone know how can I fix this problem? My O.S. is Windows 7 Ultimate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that's super annoying.  Without the actual error message, I can't tell you anything useful, except that it's extremely unlikely that this is Flash Player causing the issue.  Either we're tickling something underneath us that's causing the system to crash (i.e. the system is already in a bad state, and the installation is just triggering something fatal that should normally work right), or you've got an antivirus application and/or a fake Flash Player installer.  Without an error message, I can't tell you.

Just to rule out the possibility that you were tricked into downloading a fake copy of Flash Player from a pop-up or something, I *would* recommend deleting any Flash Player installers that you have, and downloading a fresh one from here:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If the crash persists, then the exact contents of the error message would be helpful in telling you what's going on.

If you're not running an up-to-date antivirus application, you might want to do that as well, just to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines