• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player on a Mac

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Flash Player on my Mac.  The latest version appears to be 25.0.  I use Safari and Mac System 10.13.5.

I download and try to install.  It zooms along until it hits the 95% mark and then it stops.  I uninstalled whatever version I had so I could start clean. It didn't help.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  I have tried quite a few times.  It always hits that 95% barrier.  What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Hi,

The latest Flash Player version is 30.0.0.113, available for download from get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

Is there an error or does it just hang?

I'd like to get the installer log files to troubleshoot further.  One of the files is a general install log file that contains information for various application installations.  As such, you'll need to configure your system to obtain just the information for the Flash Player installation.  Please do the following:

1. Read through the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Flash Player version is 30.0.0.113, available for download from get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

Is there an error or does it just hang?

I'd like to get the installer log files to troubleshoot further.  One of the files is a general install log file that contains information for various application installations.  As such, you'll need to configure your system to obtain just the information for the Flash Player installation.  Please do the following:

1. Read through the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ.  You can ignore the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files as they don't apply to the installer you are using
  2. After reading through the FAQ configure your system to obtain the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log files. 
  3. Launch the installer and proceed with the installation.
  4. When it hangs, if it returns an error, take a screenshot of the error (see https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot )
  5. Close out of the installer dialog window
  6. Copy and paste the pertinent install.log data to a new file, saving it as install.log
  7. Upload the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud
  8. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Maria.  I was able to download and install 30.0.0.113 successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great.  Thanks for the update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use [moderator: link removed; self-promoting your site is not allowed on the forums] when i go watch Flash Video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines