• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing/updating flash player on a mac

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a friend whose got a mac.  i don't know much about them so i am unable to help her.  we play a game on facebook - bubble witch saga.  periodically the game won't load or it will specifically tell you that you need to install flash.  when she clicks on the 'get flash' (or it might be install flash) - the game will load.  she says it doesn't appear to be installing flash.  and sure enough - the next time she goes to start the game from w/n facebook - it will ask her for flash again.

can someone tell me what i should tell her to do?

thanks!

karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most browsers disable Flash by default, depending on the browser they may be able to add the website link to a list of exceptions to always allow Flash, otherwise, they need to enable it each time. The tech note Flash Player Help has links for enabling Flash in the various supported browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines