installing/updating flash player

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to use flash player for an online course.  When I click the place I need it I get the reply - flash player our of date.  When I try to load flash player I am given a step to purchase something I don't want.  It is a free month offer with a cancellation.  If I am having this much trouble how do you think I could cancel something.  I need to bypass the promotion.

Carol

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to load flash player I am given a step to purchase something I don't want.  It is a free month offer with a cancellation.

This sounds like it's the optional offer that displays after Flash Player is successfully installed.

Major browser vendors disable Flash by default forcing users to enable it, usually on a per site basis.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for links to instructions to enable Flash Player on the various browsers.  If enabling Flash in the browser doesn't work, please provide the following information:

• Operating system, including version
  • Browser, including version
  • Flash Player version installed
    • provide a screenshot of the Flash Player Settings Manager > Updates tab:
      • macOS: System Preferences > Flash Player > Updates tab
      • Windows: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items > Flash Player > Updates tab
  • Link to content that is not working

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

Step 3 of re-setting Adobe Flash player involves the promotion. My adobe flash player is not set up just with steps 1 and 2. I have a Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4. I am simply trying to install Flash Player on the website.

Carol

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi caroll42923708

When you launch System Preferences, is there a Flash Player item listed, at the bottom?

Which browser are you using?

--

Maria

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is free https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines