Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet browsers not recognising Flash Player 28.0.0.137

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

So for the last couple of months I haven't been able to view any flash content on my Windows 64 computer (using Opera mainly but have also tried Chrome and IE).

I've just uninstalled all the flash players that were previously installed and downloaded the latest version (Adobe Flash Player 28 PPAPI) to no avail.

Am I installing the wrong version?

Thanks,

Nic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Chrome and Opera (based on Chromium) block Flash Player by default.  IE may, depending on the OS version, which you don't mention (Windows 64 isn't a version, per say).  Please see the following for assistance in enabling Flash in the browser:

If you're still experiencing problems after working through the various help docs, please provide the following i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chrome and Opera (based on Chromium) block Flash Player by default.  IE may, depending on the OS version, which you don't mention (Windows 64 isn't a version, per say).  Please see the following for assistance in enabling Flash in the browser:

If you're still experiencing problems after working through the various help docs, please provide the following information

• operating system version
  • direct link to content exhibiting the behaviour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines