• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to modify a .FLA file to the HTML5 format? If, yes then how to do this?

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash will not be supported by Chrome and Edge (Chromium) at the end of next December.

In 2006, I developped this site in Flash : Image Style Studio and it is always online on the Web.

Is it possible to get it back in HTML5, because I have always access to the .FLA file?

Perhaps it is possible with Edge Animate, I do not know?

I look forward to reading you.

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

You can use Adobe Animate CC to export .fla to HTML5 canvas, but it's not a seemless conversion/export and will require work on your part.  There are a number of tutorials available for this on the web.  You may also want to try posting to the Adobe Animate community forum for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no converter. This is why Adobe, Google, Microsoft and others gave three years for the complex task of making everything again. You may have left it a little late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Adobe Animate CC to export .fla to HTML5 canvas, but it's not a seemless conversion/export and will require work on your part.  There are a number of tutorials available for this on the web.  You may also want to try posting to the Adobe Animate community forum for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the correction, Maria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines