• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with centering software using flash player

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe flash player is downloaded, up to date, and I'm using firefox. However, when I use it, it isn't centered on the whole image/video/program. I can see a part of it, but it won't let me move it to see all of the content.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

This is a bug in Firefox 81 (Mozilla 1667267).  If you haven't yet updated to. Safari 14 (Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14), you can use Safari as it uses the same Flash Player NPAPI pluginas Safari.  Otherwise, you can use one of the other supported browsers (Chrome, Opera) until Firefox fixes the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug in Firefox 81 (Mozilla 1667267).  If you haven't yet updated to. Safari 14 (Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14), you can use Safari as it uses the same Flash Player NPAPI pluginas Safari.  Otherwise, you can use one of the other supported browsers (Chrome, Opera) until Firefox fixes the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been fixed in Firefox 81.0.1, https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/81.0.1/releasenotes/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines