• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with install

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A windows update just occurred on my computer on 8/14. When it was done I received a notice that Flash player needed to be updated. I save the install file to my desktop and when I tried to run the install file I received the below message.

Capture.JPG

Everything worked ok before the windows up date, does anyone have any idea on how to fix this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is file name of the Flash Player installer file you were using that resulted in the error?

Microsoft embeds Flash Player for IE/Edge in the browser and all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Updates.

Flash Player NPAPI plugin (for Firefox) and Flash Player PPAPI plugin (for Chromium-based browsers) should install without error.  If there is an error, it would be displayed in the Flash Player installer window, not a Windows 10 dialog window as in your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines