issues requesting distribution license

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out the distribution agreement several times and never get a reply. Same thing happened last year. Today is Patch Tuesday, is there any way to expedite this. I just need the download link. FTP doesn't seem to work anymore.

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I branched your post to a new discussion topic as it's not related to the topic you posted to.

Please private message me the email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

The download links do not work.  User needs to log into the distribution page to download the files.

--

Maria

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I received your message and have notified the licensing team.

<edit>

The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a signed PDF file attached.  Please ensure your email filters are configured to allow the email to be delivered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines