• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues With Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This whole thing is garbage and the support team is just as useless. So my adobe flash is not working or not updated I am not sure which one. But I need help like yesterday fast. My college classes are on the line and I am not impressed with this whole thing. I turn it on and it says it is on in my settings then boom no it is not. Any suggestions???????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no support for free products, like Flash Player.  There's only this community forum where staff participate in between their normal workload.

I'm sorry you're encountering issues attempting to view Flash content.  In order to provide assistance, please provide the following information:

• Operating system, including version
  • Browser, including, version
  • Direct link to content that is not working
  • If there's an error, post a screenshot of the error
  • Screenshot of the Flash Player Settings Manager > Updates tab
    • Mac:  System Preferences > Flash Player
    • Windows: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Flash Player

When providing a screenshot, please do not attach it to an email reply, please attach it to a post here on the community forum

Note that ALL browsers block/disable Flash by default.  This is a browser vendor decision and Adobe has no control over this.  The content needs to tell the browser it requires Flash and then the browser will prompt the user to unblock/allow Flash.  If the browser can't deterime if the content requires Flash, it can't prompt the user to allow Flash.  In this case, the issue lies with the content provider and they must fix their content.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html has links to allow/enable Flash in the various browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And furthermore they've been talking about my flash drive for 15 years I
don't know
Ryan Lee Klima 1972

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all these steps and nothing is working I click on the link and see the tree which is great but it is still saying I need to update to a 13.0 or greater. I allow the adobe flash and just says to install 13.0 or greater. I am on a Windows 10 and using Edge I have tried Firefox as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an issue with the content.  You're being prompted to allow Flash, but then when you do, the content prompts you to install Flash.  I recommend contacting the content provider and reporting the issue ot them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know but I can write you back later I don't understand
Ryan Lee Klima 1972

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please start a new topic for your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just ridiculous I was really hoping I could get help but looks like you gotta spend some money so oh well guess I can fail my classes and just forget it this is not an issue content provider this is your issue and trust me looking in the forum I am not the only one with this issue. It is not a content problem it is a service problem on your alls end but since we aint paying customers then we are out of luck nice to know you all only care about the money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you (user coparmley ) replying under 2 different user names?

My comment to start a new discussion topic was to user ryanklima1972@gmail.com, not to user coparmley

It is not a content problem it is a service problem

It's not a Flash Player issue here.  The browse is the one that detects whether or not the content requires Flash and prompts the user to allow Flash Player.  Flash isn't involved in this interaction.  The issue is between the content and the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines