• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Flash Player on Edge

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to access a website which requires Flash Player and am unable to (it works on Firefox).

I've read all the blog posts but none of the solutions are working for me:

- Flash Player shows as enabled on Edge's Settings

- The page I'm trying to access had a puzzle piece and I clicked on "Allow Always" option, but it still didn't work

- Now the puzzle piece no longer appears, and I don't have a "Download Flash or ‘Enable Flash’ link/button, or similar text/button on the page

I've tried downloading Flash Player again and it didn't help. I ran the test on the Flash Player website and it says it's installed but I need to enable it by going to my Settings - which had already been done before I ran the diagnostic.

My Windows 10 version is 1703.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I specified that I've read the enabling blog and it's not the solution - I already have it enabled. I also explained that I clicked on Allow Always and it still didn't work and that there is no button on the website to enable it. Did you read my post before sending me a standard answer?

The only additional information in your links is to send a note to Microsoft Edge to improve "everyone's experience". Is that it? I need to write to Edge and wait for an update or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VicSos

It sounds like a content issue, or an issue with Edge, in that you're enabling Flash for the site, but Edge is still not displaying the content.  What is the direct link to the content?

I would also recommend contacting the content provider and reporting the site to Microsoft as per the instructions in the Microsoft blog posted by my colleague.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines