• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues with Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GRACIELA S. BONOFINI ha compartido una carpeta de OneDrive con usted. Para verla, haga clic en el vínculo siguiente.

<moderator: links to personal content removed>

Hola equipo....no entiendo nada ...solo pregunto xqtantos mensages de su empresa......yo necesito Adobe Flash Player.......por que sino no puedo compartir los videos enviados a facebook....y losjuegos que se activan y necesita este programa.

Les comento que está configurada por el tecnico y yono asepto ni toco nada....xq estoy cansada de estar molestando tanto.

Cuantos programas tiene Adobe ???..........para que sirven todos ??.......me han enviado distintas personas del equipo como 15 hotmail......que quieren informarme ??......al activarlo me enviaron las gracias, q agradezco........que más ?? y XQ ??.......tantos ??.....no entiendo.Perdón....pero es asi y no toco mas......ya que me conecté......los videos de facebook no tienen la voz activada y no se conectan......por favor solucionen ese inconveniente...............por favor !!!....gracias muy amables.

Slds................

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide assistance, please provide the following:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Also see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for assistance with enabling Flash in the browser.  If these don't work, it's most likely a content issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sistema operativo ...Windows

Predeterminado...moxzilla

Buscador....google

pagina con problema......facebook

version de Flash Player 32bist

Espero sea de su agrado la información q proporciono, no se , ni entiendo de otra forma.........igualmente gracias !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Adobe have hundreds of programs.

We would like more info from you. Here are the questions. Notice the missing replies, please.

I realise this is difficult and may seem technical, so if you cannot follow any one of the questions, or do not know how to answer, please say.

• Operating system version

You said "Windows". Is this Windows 7, 8.1, 10, something else?

• Web browser and version

You said "Mozilla". What version please?

You said "32 bit" but that is not a version. What Flash Player version please. Please go to  Flash Player Help  and click  Check now This should tell you, or give an error messages

• Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible

Please do this.

• A direct link to a webpage that demonstrates the problem

You said "Facebook." Please give an actual link to a page (http ...) copied from your browser. Facebook has millions of different pages, and most of them do not use Flash.

Please tell us your problem in detail. The link tells you how to provide a screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm using Linux OS 64 bit, so what version of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat reader do I need to install on Google Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  No need to install it separately.  However, Google does disable/block it by default. See Google's help document Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

But if you choose to, it's the PPAPI plugin.  The actual file to use (.tar.gz, etc) depends on the Linux distro.

According to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC system requirements , Acrobat Reader is not supported on Linux.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded the: flash_player_ppapi_linux.x86_64.tar.gz

and I'm trying to install it to my Google Chrome plugins, but it's not

working.

I typed this into my terminal:

mv Desktop/flash_player_ppapi_linux.x86_64.tar.gz/chrome://settings/plugins/

This is the error message:

mv: missing destination file operand after

'Desktop/flash_player_ppapi_linux.x86_64.tar.gz/chrome://settings/plugins/'

Please help, I'm trying to use the Adobe Flash Player on my Linux 64 bit

using Google Chrome.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@annad3426068

You hijacked a discussion topic that is not at all related to the issue you are encountering.  I didn't realize that when I replied to your original post.  Had I realized it, I would have branched it to a new discussion topic specific to your issue.

Please start a new discussion topic for your issue and we can provide assistance to your issue there.

To start a new discussion topic, please go to Installing Flash Player and then click on the 'Click here to start a new discussion' link.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GRACIELA S. BONOFINI ha compartido una carpeta de OneDrive con usted. Para verla, haga clic en el vínculo siguiente.

[moderator: deleted links to personal files]

Equipo.....hice loposible y Adobe FlashPlayer fue activado correctamente dos veces por mozilla ......pero no tengo la suerte que mi problema se halla solucionado.

Disculpaspor las molestias tomadas...nose en que pájina estoy, por lo tantodejaré asi todo.....noinsisto mas....me han agotado.Mis nerviosa flor de piel....no puedo seguir luchando con una empresa que nome da respuesta....

Yoactivé perfectamente y se activó........................recibilas graciaS AL TERMINAR LA INSTALACIÓN......entonces no entiendo nadaa.........USTEDES SON MILLONES DETRAS DE ESTA PANTALLA......yosoy solay nopuedo contra toda esa extruturas de empresas.................................soloquiero entiendan que hago lo que indican las descargas...............nose mas nada....esta en Uds..........activación v{alida o no........graciaS Y DISCULPAS.......no INSISTO MAS.................no mirare los videos en Facebook..................ya conseguire alguien queme ayude y no se cuando......hasta mi maquina noanda bien.....        .hasta siempre.

Slds...........................................                gracias por todo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the links you posted as they contain personal files.  Please do not post links to personal files on public forums.  It's not secure.

What is the exact link to the page you want to view Flash content on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~Machine translation from Google translate~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He eliminado los enlaces que has publicado, ya que contienen archivos personales. Por favor, no publique enlaces a archivos personales en foros públicos. No es seguro

¿Cuál es el enlace exacto a la página en la que desea ver el contenido de Flash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines