• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kan ej installera Flash

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idag fick jag upp ett meddelande om att Flash behövde uppdateras i Internet Explorer. När jag skulle göra det så får jag upp meddelandet "otillräckliga användarbehörigheter för att installera". När jag kollar om det finns Flash installerat i Internet Explorer står det att det ej finns.

Jag gick då till länken How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?  där det står att jag ska ladda ner SubInACL Installer, vilket jag har gjort, och sedan filen som finns i länken. Problemet är att det inte går att ladda ner zip-filen, när jag trycker på den så laddas bara själva sidan om? Vad ska jag göra?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please download the SubInACL from Download SubInACL (SubInACL.exe) from Official Microsoft Download Center.​ and follow the install instructions. Let us know if you still facing any issue.

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, but I already installed the SubInACL. When I try to do step 4 (Download the attached "reset_fp.zip" file and extract the reset_fp.bat file to the SubInACL folder created in the previous step.) I can't downlaod the file, all that happens when I press it is that the page reloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting.  I'm able to reproduce as well.  I'll notify the appropriate team.

I was able to download the file by right-clicking on the link and selecting 'Save target as...'  Please try this to download/save the file.

Be sure you are logged into the forums to do this.  When I attempted to download using this method, IE wanted to save the file as .htm instead of the actual zip file.

Also,note that this may not work.  Depending on what process/api is throwing the 'insufficient' error.  This file fixes permissions on files directly used by the Flash Player installer.  If something else is causing the error, you may need to fix permissions on the entire file system / registry.  See https://www.thewindowsclub.com/subinacl-tool-windows-update-error-0x80070005 for assistance.  I do recommend running the reset.cmd file in the Adobe tech note first, before running a system-wide script, as noted in this article.

It's always recommended to create a back-up/restore point before modifying registry/file system permissions in this manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid neither of the suggestions work. I used the zipfile, and then saved my own cmd-file according to the attached link in your response, but the rest is constantly failing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you run the file as Administrator?

Please provide the following:

• screenshot of the error
  • FlashInstall log file(s) saved at the following location:
    • 32-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
    • 64-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log AND C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
      • Both files are required from a 64-bit OS
    • Upload the files to Document Cloud (see How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud ) or some other file sharing service that doesn't require account log in to access the file.
    • Post the link to the uploaded file in your reply

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines