• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeps redirecting me to Troubleshooting Page?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to go to the page to download Flash Player, it keeps directing me here

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

I'm not trying to troubleshoot though. I'm trying to download. Anyone know why this is happening?

-Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The Flash Player downloads page performs operating system and browser detection to offer the appropriate Flash Player for the OS/browser combination.  In your case, you're going to the Flash Player download page using Edge browser, however, Microsoft embeds Flash Player ActiveX in Edge and IE on Windows 10, as such, there's no Flash Player to install.  Microsoft does block Flash by default, forcing users to unblock it, on a per-site basis.

If you're attempting to view Flash content, follow the instructions on the page to 'allow' Flash on the site your attempting to view.  If it's not working, it's most likely a content issue, in which case I would recommend contacting the content provider, or Microsoft, for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines