Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lah3symzeo.com

Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a popup from lah3symzeo.com that says my flash player is out of date. Is this for real for possibly someone trolling me to download a virus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely not official Flash Player update notification.  Most likely malware, adware, etc.  I recommend running a complete scan on your system (virus, trojan, adware, malware, etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definitely malware or some sort of. Googling the URL throws up nothing but a link to this thread here.

In addition to running a complete scan*, as maria__ suggested: check if you have any strange browser plug-ins/add-ons installed and remove these.

* Download and install Malwarebytes and run a complete scan of your computer. If the program finds any malicious files, let it remove these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines