Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version of Flash Player for Enterprise Customer

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Within the month, I had downloaded version 25.0.0.148 of Adobe Flash Player as an enterprise customer with a redistribution license.

I have noticed that the current/latest version of Adobe Flash Player is actually 25.0.0.171 and I was wondering if this version is also available to an enterprise customer as well or is it only available to individual customers.

Can you please let me know what is the latest version available as an enterprise customer?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There is only one stable version available to everyone and that's always the latest version, which at this time is 25.0.0.171.  Go to the distribution download page, Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe and log in using the same Adobe ID/email address you used to apply for the distribution license.  Also, Flash Player's standard release cadence is the second Tuesday of the month.  You can register to receive update notifications at https://campaign.adobe.com/webApp/adbeSecurityNotificationsRegistration?id=0 .  Note that this will register you to receive notifications for all Adobe products, not just Flash Player.  Flash Player stable and beta release announcements are also posted at Flash Runtime Announcements​.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines