• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version of Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a message that I do not have the latest version of Flash player, however the espn fantasy program says that I do not through a message.  When I try to download it from get "latest version of Flash player"  I get a message stating that I do have the latest version but it is not activated.  Where do I go to activate it as I can not find it in settings.  I am using Windows 10.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Flash Player is a built-in component of Chrome, and updates are managed through the Chrome updater.

Chrome, as well as the other major U.S. browsers, have been moving to make Flash Player disabled by default.  While you probably do have Flash Player installed, the content provider isn't able to detect or use it, because of changes to the browser's default settings.

The following guides should get you going.  Also, you may want to bookmark one or more of these, as the browsers will continue to be a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are using Edge browser, follow the steps mentioned on Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge page.

If you are using any other browser provide the Browser name.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Chrome Browser.  I have the Flash Player 26 but for some reason ESPN Fantasy Football site is saying I do have the latest version.  I have deleted Flash Player 26 and reinstalled but sill get the same result from ESPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a built-in component of Chrome, and updates are managed through the Chrome updater.

Chrome, as well as the other major U.S. browsers, have been moving to make Flash Player disabled by default.  While you probably do have Flash Player installed, the content provider isn't able to detect or use it, because of changes to the browser's default settings.

The following guides should get you going.  Also, you may want to bookmark one or more of these, as the browsers will continue to be a moving target.  We'll do our best to keep these guides current as new changes land.

Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Adobe Flash Player enabled but not recognized in Windows 10 Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.  Problem fixed.

Much appreciated

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines