• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version of flashplayer isn't working well.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing with this problem when I try to play HaxBall. I tried all browsers I have (Opera,Firefox,Edge,Chrome). Thanks already now for answers.

Opera Snapshot_2018-01-12_003735_www.haxball.com.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Most browser's disable Flash by default and force user's to enable it, usually on a per site basis.

Assuming you have Flash Player installed for the various browsers (see below) if the site is coded correctly, if you click on the 'Get Adobe Flash Player' button link the browser will intercept it and display the pop-up window to enable Flash.  This is actually what happened when I went to using Chrome:

Capture.JPG

• Chrome uses the Flash Player PPAPI plugin and Google embeds it in the browser, no need to install

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very old games were written when Flash was at version 4 or 5, and nobody could conceive of a version 9, or especially 10. The version checking failed for a lot of people at version 10, because they were misreading that as version 1.

Are there any support options on the page, where you can tell the HaxBall people that their Flash detection has problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most browser's disable Flash by default and force user's to enable it, usually on a per site basis.

Assuming you have Flash Player installed for the various browsers (see below) if the site is coded correctly, if you click on the 'Get Adobe Flash Player' button link the browser will intercept it and display the pop-up window to enable Flash.  This is actually what happened when I went to using Chrome:

Capture.JPG

<edit>
Had wrong link for Google's support document, updated with the correct link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I can use flashplayer on all browsers now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.  glad everything is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines