Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence to distribute

May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been waiting for over 2 weeks now for my licence to distribute products onto non-internet terminals, is there any one I can contact or speed the process up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cyberg90189228 you are posting in a public forum.  What Adobe software or service are you attempting to license for distribution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash, Reader and Shockwave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Cyberg90189228 there also separate forums for Adobe Reader and Shockwave.  For a complete list of public forums see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cyberg90189228

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.   To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

Note that public email addresses, such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc, are not allowed (this is noted on the Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  page).  If you used a public email address you'll need to re-apply using your company/organization email address.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines