Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

license key invalid....

Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a single person with limited...ok...pretty much no computer skills....I just purchased a used computer, and it worked fine, in downloading videos, until 2 days ago.  Now one particular site gives me an error message..("error setting up player: invalid license key")... and I have no idea what that is, nor how to fix the problem....hell, I don't know what a license key is...as I said, I am not a programmer, or a preofessional in any sorts..I'm a 57 year old retiree, that likes to watch videos.. can anyone help me or tell me how to get a "valid" license key, or whatever??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is FREEWARE, and as such, requires no password, no license key and no purchase. Whatever you're seeing this from it ISN'T Flash Player. It may be RealPlayer, or it may be Malware (Spyware, Adware or a virus) but it definitely ISN'T from Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link to that site?  Most likely it is a problem of that site; it may use a player that is not properly licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2013 Nov 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem too but on www.nwanime.com can anyone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many reason for this issue.

1. JW player may be updating.

2. Java Script may disabled on browser

3. Using VPN and Web Filtering

For  more detailed check it here.

Error setting up player invalid license key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error, so far, always when playing a “sponsored message” on pch.com, but not every time. Refreshing the page makes the error go away and everything works fine, until the next time. I’m only using Chrome, and everything appears to be up-to-date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, if you're seeing the same thing that's described in the link in reply 4 above, then that's not Flash Player.  It's something on the content provider's end, or you're running an ad-blocker or anti-tracking plugin that's preventing the content from working correctly.  This is an error message thrown by the content, not by Flash Player itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines