• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to download Flash Player from Distribution Email not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We recently renewed our Adobe Runtime Distribution Agreement for another year for all Runtime Apps.

We received the confirmation email and distribution licence agreement pdf.

All links to download the apps work except the Flash Player.

When I clicked that link to that I got to an Adobe Flash Player Distribution Page with the following message.

No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user.

Please apply by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

I have double checked the PDF and we are definitely covered for this app.

I am the person that renewed the Distribution agreement and I have not shared with any other team in the organisation.

Therefore I am trying to understand why a) the links does not work and b) we re not being recognised as a user.

It is very frustrating that I cannot contact Adobe about this and my only option appears to be to do the renewal again.

Adobe - can you sort this from within the forum - i.e provide another link?

Please note that I have found other ways of getting to the Flash Player download but I am unsure if this will invalidate the runtime agreement

I would appreciate any advice that can be provided

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

I'm happy to reach out to the distribution team on your behalf.  The links in the PDF you received are unique.  They'll need to fix whatever is going awry with your account on the backend.

I'm assuming that the email address on your profile is the one you used to register for the license.  If not, could you please shoot me a private message (just click my name) with the right contact information and company name? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to reach out to the distribution team on your behalf.  The links in the PDF you received are unique.  They'll need to fix whatever is going awry with your account on the backend.

I'm assuming that the email address on your profile is the one you used to register for the license.  If not, could you please shoot me a private message (just click my name) with the right contact information and company name? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would appear that to renew the agreement you need to ensure you are first logged onto the Appropriate Adobe Account although on my CLP account there is no option to renew so on a separate tab in the same browser I searched for Adobe Runtime Agreement renewal, and select the most obvious Adobe site fount and that linked it to my logged in account.. I have now renewed and it looks like it is now once again connected/associated with the main account.... but, now thanks to your assistance all is now resolved and we are back on track. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

​

I'm looking forward to being sent the correctly registered agreement and being able to download all the runtime apps we are entitled too.

I will provide a further update upon receipt. i.e. that the links now all work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to let you know I renewed my annual distribution request in July and I am also unable to download the files from the https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html web page on the other hand the distribution page for the adobe air product is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are aware of an issue with the links on the distribution page and the team is working to resolve the issue.

For updates on the issue, please see, and subscribe to, Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI & EXE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to access the download screen in September by first logging into our LWS CLP account.

I have now been asked to download the latest version and once again when using the link in my new Runtime Agreement I am getting the following error Message

I have already renewed the Adobe Runtime Agreement twice to try and resolve this issue.

I have also tried accessing using both IE and Chrome and getting the same result.

I have tried to access the Adobe Air runtime with the link provided in the Agreement and that worked fine!.

Please could someone try to resolve this asap as I'm starting to look extremely silly.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please be sure you are accessing the distribution page using the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license agreement with.  That is the only Adobe ID/email address associated with the license.

If you are using the Adobe ID/email address the distribution license is associated with and are still unable to access the page, please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the distribution license team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the Message button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic in your message.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines