• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OsX trackpad scrolling?!?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seams like whenever I try to scroll up in a Flash/Flex application, the  content gets automatically scrolled bck down...

I'm using a up-to-date Mac running OsX Lion with th latest version of the Flash Player!

Anyone has a slight idea of waht's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

We made some more investigation in our codebase to realize we were carrying an old library from a previous project dated from 2008 in which we faced scrolling issues on Mac computers : (ExternalMouseWheelSupport - http://hasseg.org/stuff/FlexOSXMouseWheel/asdoc-output/org/hasseg/externalMouseWheel/ExternalMouseWheelSupport.html)

We removed and voilà!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way; I already tried to disable the "natural scrolling" option, but the problem persist...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?  Can you point me to an example?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it with both Safari and Chrome...

I don't have any external example to point you to. We are working on an Flex application that involve many scrolling areas, but this issue really is a show stopper up to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you open a bug on this at bugbase.adobe.com?  Please include some sample code so we can review your implementation and try to reproduce the problem internally. 

I'd also suggest posting about this at the Flash Pro forums to see if any other developers have encountered this issue and if they have any solutions or workarounds they can share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a few more tests this morning. I connected a standard wheel mouse to my mac and the scroll work as expected... It looks like the probleme is stricly related to the built-in (or magic) trackpad and the many available gestures!

We are going to create a sample application that reproduce the issue and open a bug with the code snippe...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We made some more investigation in our codebase to realize we were carrying an old library from a previous project dated from 2008 in which we faced scrolling issues on Mac computers : (ExternalMouseWheelSupport - http://hasseg.org/stuff/FlexOSXMouseWheel/asdoc-output/org/hasseg/externalMouseWheel/ExternalMouseWh...)

We removed and voilà!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Just to be clear...
This class was the problem or the cure?

Can you give a quick pointer as to how to solve the problem you mentioned?

We're facing the exact same use-case

scrolling is working fine on our flex web app on all browsers on windows

the only problem is Macbook trackpads.

mousewheel works fine.

would appreciate your help

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

We have a flex web app that has a main vertical scroller and obviously needs to work on mackbooks

Did any of you found a solid solution he wishes to share?
We've been waiting for ages for Adobe to fix this bug

Any ideas?

this thread is lacking clear resolutions

I'd really appreciate if any of you can point out the right direction

(assuming there is one...)

thanks!

c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a bug for it
If you see this post, please vote for it here - https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3498166

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cosmits,

Just saw your PM's to me.  Sorry for the delay but thank you for opening the bug report.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris
You might want to check out this thread as well

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5070767#5070767

thanks

Ajar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines