• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macromedia projector file not working

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all I just recently installed an old game I have had for a long time and because it is classed as a macromedia projector file it doesn't work does anyone here know a work around for this problem at all? the game is called CSI: dark motivescsi propertie.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be a little more specific about "not working"?  Does it give you an error message?  What version of Windows are we talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is what the error message says that it stopped working nothing else I am using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given the age, it may just not work in Win10.  There's not really a good way to update it. 

Win10 has a compatibility mode to emulate older versions of Windows.  That might help.

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-compatibility-mode-windows-10

Hopefully that gets you going.  Unfortunately, there's not a lot else to be done, aside from maybe running it in a virtual machine with an older operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines