• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making Flash Run better.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have a core i5-6600k and i play a game that uses flash HEAVILY. The CPU i have is great at single core gaming. i wanted to know if there was a way to make Adobe flash only use one core instead of 4? My game that uses flash lags now an would like to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing the operating system, I can't give you a precise answer.  If you google for "Set CPU affinity for " and put your operating system, you should find the answer you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 64 bit. Is it just me or does it seem Adobe Flash is horrible on newer systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it seem Adobe Flash is horrible on newer systems

What does this mean? Without quantifying your comment and providing concrete examples, including, but not limited to OS version, system specs, Flash Player version, link to content, etc you're not providing much for us to go on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok here are my specs:

asus z170-A motherboard

8gb ddr4 2400mhz RAM

CORE I5-6600k

1tb hhd

gtx 760

windowas 10 64 bit

The game I play is called Darkorbit and the 2D mode uses flash heavily. I stay around 50-60 fps but it looks choppy and studdery. All other players of that game have way cheaper processors than I do and run it crystal clear. I’ve tried older flash players newest ones you name it. I just wanna know if there’s something I’m missing here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're on the right track with pinning the application to a single core. 

https://www.windowscentral.com/assign-specific-processor-cores-apps-windows-10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that but still doesnt seem to help Im really lost on what it can be at this point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running it in the standalone player, or in a browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its in Google chrome. ive also tried 100 different browsers no different results either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines