Me,a win10 user wanna reinstall adobe flash player

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidently uninstalled flash palyer before,in the recently days that brings too much trouble.I decided to reinstall the flash player,but everytime when i try to download the installer,your pages stoped me and told me that i've already had that!  BUT i dont !!!! Plz help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a built-in component of Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10.  Adobe does not ship installers for these targets, and more importantly, only Microsoft can write to the necessary directories.

If you manually uninstalled Flash Player by deleting the files and registry entries yourself, you *may* be able to recover by removing and reinstalling the last Windows Update applied for both Internet Explorer and Flash Player, rebooting, then running Windows Update again to re-apply those updates.

If that doesn't work, you might want to look at options for doing a non-destrictive "refresh" of the operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines