• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

message "Install" cant be opened attempting to install Flash Media Encoder Live

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I am trying to set up a live broad cast from another website using flash player. I have downloaded the app but I cannot launch it as I cannot see it anywhere. I am on a MAC. Please help

<moderator: Edit title to accurately reflect issue being reported>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS version is macOS sierra 10.12.4

My Safari version is 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser plugin.  It works in the browser, not separate from the browser.  However, after visiting a site containing Flash, you may need to enable Flash Player in the browser.  See Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I understand.

What I actually need is Flash Media Live encoder - but when I try to install it I get the message "Install" cant be opened. You should eject the disk image.

I have ejected all that I can see in finder but i still get the same message.

HELP PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Media Encoder Live and Flash Player are 2 distinct, separate products.  This forum is for Flash Player, not Flash Media Encoder Live.

In addition, Flash Media Encoder Live has been discontinued, and is no longer supported:

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 1.32.59 PM.jpg

Since the product has been discontinued and no longer supported, a forum for it does not exist.  I'm not at all familiar with FMEL and don't really have an alternate resource to recommend to you.

<edit>
I found this from October 2016: Cannot install Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 on Mac OS 10.12 Sierra

Again, the product is no longer supported, therefore, no support channel for it exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines