• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

microsoft edge

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is anybody else who uses microsoft edge get a popup saying that you are not running the most current/ version of adobe flash player on certain websites on microsoft edge wrongfully if anybody knows a trick or secert to stop it from coming thru each time i want to go to certain websites i would be extremely greatful ty and god bless and happy belated easter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Don’t bother trying to update with that link. The Flash Player used by edge is locked down by Microsoft and only Windows updates can change it. Also ignore update messages, they may be an attempt to attack your computer with a fake. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating Flash?

https://get3.adobe.com/flashplayer/update/plugin/

I'll move this to the Flash forum for you in case updating Flash doesn't work for you. Someone there will more likely be able to answer your question. I don't use Edge, so I can't.

This could, though, be happening because by the end of this year, no browser will support Flash. Edge many just be trying to warn you of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t bother trying to update with that link. The Flash Player used by edge is locked down by Microsoft and only Windows updates can change it. Also ignore update messages, they may be an attempt to attack your computer with a fake. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not know that (see, I said I didn't know about Edge!). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines